RSquare is a real estate agent software and real estate CRM brought to you by Realty Redefined, and it enables them to streamline their sales processes, thereby allowing them to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
RSquare helps them manage:
- Detailed list of available properties filtered as properties from builder, direct clients or brokers.
- Sorting of properties by area, locality, investor special, number of bedrooms, size, cost or rent, rating, etc.
- Images and videos of the properties to be shown to clients before the inspection thus saving valuable time and identifying the interest of the client. These can also be viewed from the integrated Real Estate Websites through Real Estate Marketing.
- Short listing properties for the client requirements and texting or emailing the list right away.
- Being regularly in touch with the existing clients by sending e-mail and SMS on regular basis thus leading to business generation from existing clients.
- Keeping track of expiring lease agreements and thus generating business from existing rented properties.
Customer Service and Support
Real estate marketing is mainly differentiated on the level of service provided, since the products would be similarly distributed among all the providers. Hence, real estate agents are turning to technology to help them improve their clients’ experience while aiming to increase efficiency and minimize costs. Even so, a 2009 study revealed that only 39% of corporate executives believe that their employees have the right tools and authority to solve client issues. Realty Redefined provides the right suite of tools for superior customer service and support.
Analytical capabilities are often in-built into applications for sales, marketing, and service. These features can be complemented and augmented with links to separate, purpose-built applications for analytics and business intelligence. Sales analytics helps companies monitor and understand customer actions and preference, through sales forecasting, data quality, and dashboards that graphically display the performance of each section.
Marketing applications, on the other hand, come with predictive analytics to improve segmentation and targeting, and features to measure the effectiveness of online, offline, and search marketing campaigns. Web analytics have evolved significantly from their starting point of merely tracking mouse clicks on web sites. By evaluating the ‘buy processes & signals’, marketers can see which prospects are most likely to transact and also identify the buyers who need assistance in the sale process.
These types of analytics are increasing in popularity in real estate because the sources of leads have become numerous and the right analytics helps the real estate companies to identify the good prospects and cater to them more efficiently.