The use of Information Technology is slowly but surely changing the Real Estate business landscape in India. The real estate brokerage business is in the midst of dramatic changes brought about by online technology, increased automation and enhanced accessibility to information. Business survival is becoming more closely tied to real estate consulting firms’ abilities to adapt to technological changes and to use technology to attract customers. The most important question for anyone who is in the real estate business is – Whether you are ready to reinvent yourself in these changing circumstances in order to propel towards the rapid phase of growth that lies ahead?
Changing profile of potential customers: Customers expect much more from a real estate broker/salesperson today than in the past. Potential clients are far well informed since they are able to harness the power of the Internet to access information. They in turn also expect real estate professionals to raise their service offerings and use a professional approach to meet client needs. This becomes almost a necessity in case of high value NRI clients who rely on online information and prefer consultants with a good brand image.
Realtors implementing IT certainly have the edge! – The implementation of Information Technology plays a key role in bringing down operational costs, improving customer relationships and reaching out to online prospects on the internet. Information Technology can add a lot of value to Real Estate businesses by helping them with Customer Relationship management, online advertisement and brand positioning. Such realtors can manage their business efficiently, market properties using digital channels, increase sales, and provide a noticeably higher level of service to both buyers and sellers.
What opportunities exist and how can IT help?
By implementing a robust and efficient real estate software solution like RSquare- India’s Exclusive Real Estate CRM & Mobile App for Real Estate Agentsand RQube- ERP for Real Estate Developers , real estate professionals can target the following areas in order to streamline and grow their business:
- Manage real estate inventory with requirements efficiently
- Match properties for a requirement and shortlist them for clients
- Schedule inspections and generate inspection reports to give the client the exact match for his requirement
- Track bookings and manage payments
- Efficiently manage and track agreements and transactions
- Generate professional quality proposals, property listing reports, registration reports for personalized communication
Integrated Marketing and Networking
- Easily conduct Email and SMS campaigns to a targeted group
- Instantly network with a large number of realtors on a platform such as Agent Search to share properties and requirements
Benefiting from the huge online market of buyers and sellers via personalized portals
- Grab a significant share of online traffic (over 200,000 real estate searches per month as on today)
- Give a professional touch to your business by establishing a strong online presence.
- Integrate your website with your Realty Redefined software to easily list properties with photographs on the prospect portal