These days you have to be online if you want to be noticed. A well-designed and professional looking real estate website is a must to attract visitors or potential real estate clients.
While it’s important for your site to look as good as possible and with our RQube templates, it’s easier to achieve this than ever before. From our expert industry experience of real estate marketing we have designed website templates for real estate developers.
With the newly launched website templates you have the option to choose between real estate optimized templates for microsites (for projects) and websites (for brand websites).
RQube provides you with an option to choose from two template designs. The main features are:
- IP Integration: This helps detect the user location and accordingly reflects the flag of the country in the lead capture forms to track the country code.
- Multiple Lead Forms: The templates has multiple forms which are strategically located keeping various capture points and user behaviorin mind.
- Google Map Integration: The project location is displayed via Google maps so that the user can clearly get an idea about the project‘s locality.
- Mobile responsive: Now target users on mobile platforms from our mobile responsive templates. Highly important feature considering the rise in traffic on mobile devices.
Along with these we have also kept in mind about the website design aesthetic and an interactive layout is used in the RQube templates.
Not just websites but RQube is your one stop solution for all your real estate ERP requirements. You can now manage all your data on one platform.
Track projects from concept to allocation and even marketing. With RQube Lead+ you can track the details at every stage of lead life-cycle. It improves the marketing campaigns efficiency and helps you measure the ROI of each campaign.
Don’t miss out on such a useful product if you’re into online marketing for real estate. Leave all your campaign management worries to RQube, making your work simple and results effective.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is all about managing the relationships you have with your customers – including potential customers. CRM combines business processes, people, and technology to achieve this single goal; getting and keeping satisfied customers. It’s an overall strategy to help you learn more about your customers and their behavior so that you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both you and your customers. It’s become almost impossible to build and run a successful business without a strong focus on CRM.
To manage the relationships with customers, a business needs to collect the right information about every customer and organize that information to enable proper analysis and action. This information has to be updated regularly, and make it accessible to employees so that they can provide relevant information to the customers.
Real estate software for developers consists of:
- Helping an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Assisting the organization to improve telesales, account, and sales management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees, and streamlining existing processes
- Allowing the formation of individualized relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
Providing employees with the information and processes necessary to know their customers understand and identify customer needs and effectively build relationships between the company and its customer base.
Why Realty Redefined?
Real estate CRM solutions enable all the different teams such as sales, marketing, and support are all working together towards a common goal, so that you can take your business to the next level.
RSquare offers you solutions to streamline and automate your business processes to give you a complete view of your customers. This also enables you to properly analyze and develop insights into your critical sales, and keep everyone focused on getting new customers while retaining your existing customers.
- Creating inventory: RSquare helps you configure your inventory (buildings/ flats/ offices/ bungalows) in minutes
- Import: Import all your leads from exhibitions/ walk-ins/ advertisements/ websites etc. in minutes
- Email Campaigns: Email marketing has been extremely critical in generating maximum revenues from your leads. Moreover it can be used as a very powerful tool to filter genuine prospects and spend maximum time serving them. To do this, RSquare offers a very innovative Email Campaign mechanism using which you can-
- Run email campaign for your lead/client database
- Get a detailed report on
- Number of people who have opened the email
- Number of people who have read the email
- Number of people who have read the email more than once
- Number of people who have clicked on any link which is a part of the email content
- Sales & Marketing: RSquare helps you generate more leads, effectively market through multiple channels, optimize lead management, convert leads into customers, view all account-related information and activities, keep sales representatives working productively, analyze your sales pipeline, and see what’s working and what’s not. An effective RSquare solution helps you keep sales and marketing focused on filling the sales pipeline and generating more revenue rather than manually tracking sales leads.
- Booking Inventory: Open the inventory for booking, track booking details of all unit owners and issue allotment letters.
- Payment Scheduling/tracking: You can define a payment schedule (with interest rates for overdue payments) which is configurable at building or unit level. Completely track incoming payments, send payment reminders and keep track of overdue payments with auto interest computation
- Activity Management: RSquare lets you view all customer transactions, capture important information about customer interactions, and manage your tasks and follow-up activities.
- Reports: RSquare helps you to generate reports like quotations, allotments letters, and many more.
- Integrate with websites: You can integrate your CRM with your website to allow you to market your projects on your website with multiple photos and videos. Complete project information with comprehensive photo gallery which can updated very easily as and when required. Virtual 3D walk-through for online inspection of sample flats. Upload project brochures. Online registration and lead generation mechanism. Get complete statistics on number of visitors/ time spent on the website/ projects browsed etc.
Real estate agent software provides a robust platform to completely manage end to end execution of their sales process. Real estate developers need a system that can automate the entire sales process allowing them to expedite the sales of their projects and boost profits. With RSquare, the real estate agents can:
- Create their inventory
- Define the payment structure for bookings in the inventory
- Open the inventory for sale
- Track leads from several sources
- Manage brokers
- Manage bookings
- Track payments with interest calculation in case of delayed payments
- Generate professional reports including
- Demand letters
- Flat quotations
- Allotment letters
- Possession letters
- Flat cancellation letters
- Flat cancellation letters with profit
- Payment receipts
Although the real estate developers have huge marketing budgets, they lack a system that can manage the leads that are generated from the systems’ marketing activities. RQube, Realty Redefined’s Real Estate ERP not only enables the developers to automate the sales processes but also enables them to retain and make new customers by empowering them to market their projects through different digital channels.