Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is all about managing the relationships you have with your customers – including potential customers. CRM combines business processes, people, and technology to achieve this single goal; getting and keeping satisfied customers. It’s an overall strategy to help you learn more about your customers and their behavior so that you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both you and your customers. It’s become almost impossible to build and run a successful business without a strong focus on CRM.
To manage the relationships with customers, a business needs to collect the right information about every customer and organize that information to enable proper analysis and action. This information has to be updated regularly, and make it accessible to employees so that they can provide relevant information to the customers.
The real estate sector in India quite deservedly invites a lot of attention both in terms of potential for growth and the ability to change lives. However, given the huge playing field, it is an arduous task. Any change that has to affect the larger picture will have to have a significant impact on the lives of these people. The first step to change is to decide the direction in which the change has to take place. Given the current scenario of the real estate sector, this issue should directly address the way that the employees of this sector function. What is needed is a simple solution – easy to use, but technologically advanced enough to encompass all the daily functions of a real estate agent. This is where a Real Estate Software comes into the picture.
Real estate software consists of:
- Helping an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Assisting the organization to improve telesales, account, and sales management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees, and streamlining existing processes
- Allowing the formation of individualized relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying the most profitable customers and providing them with the highest level of service.
Providing employees with the information and processes necessary to know their customers understand and identify customer needs and effectively build relationships between the company and its customer base.
RSquare, an offering from Realty Redefined is designed with these ideas in mind. It is India’s first exclusive mobile app for real estate consultants. This itself is a huge step in bringing technology to the workplace. This will directly enable hundreds of thousands of agents to work on their mobiles. The earlier, inefficient methods of data collection and storage have an easy alternative that will focus more on customer service than on acquisition. Imagine the difference that this single step makes to the sector!
As the market moves more enthusiastically than ever towards technology and online marketplaces, the customer moves more out of reach of the average broker. Traditional consumers of real estate have been a part of this growth too, and are moving the marketplace online. Word-of-mouth marketing still remains the strongest way to acquire customers but this word itself is changing. People are more concerned about the ability of the agent to be connected online. It’s not enough to show the potential customer good places and put him in touch with the owners. Real estate agents today should be quick to respond and the responses should be detailed. The chances increase if there are visual elements such as photographs.
Real estate CRM solutions enable all the different teams such as sales, marketing, and support are all working together towards a common goal so that you can take your business to the next level.
RSquare offers you solutions to streamline and automate your business processes to give you a complete view of your customers. This also enables you to properly analyze and develop insights into your critical sales, and keep everyone focused on getting new customers while retaining your existing customers.
- Creating inventory: RSquare helps you configure your inventory (buildings/ flats/ offices/ bungalows) in minutes
- Import:Import all your leads from exhibitions/ walk-ins/ advertisements/ websites etc. in minutes
- Email Campaigns: Email marketing has been extremely critical in generating maximum revenues from your leads. Moreover,it can be used as a very powerful tool to filter genuine prospects and spend maximum time serving them. To do this, RSquare offers a very innovative Email Campaign mechanism using which you can-
- Run email campaign for your lead/client database
- Get a detailed report on
- Number of people who have opened the email
- Number of people who have read the email
- Number of people who have read the email more than once
- Number of people who have clicked on any link which is a part of the email content
- Sales & Marketing: RSquare helps you generate more leads, effectively market through multiple channels, optimize lead management, convert leads into customers, view all account-related information and activities, keep sales representatives working productively, analyze your sales pipeline, and see what’s working and what’s not. An effective RSquare solution helps you keep sales and marketing focused on filling the sales pipeline and generating more revenue rather than manually tracking sales leads.
- Booking Inventory: Open the inventory for booking, track booking details of all unit owners and issue allotment letters.
- Payment Scheduling/tracking: You can define a payment schedule (with interest rates for overdue payments) which is configurable at building or unit level. Completely track incoming payments, send payment reminders and keep track of overdue payments with an auto interest computation
- Activity Management: RSquare lets you view all customer transactions, capture important information about customer interactions, and manage your tasks and follow-up activities.
- Reports: RSquare helps you to generate reports like quotations, allotments letters, and many more.
- Integrate with websites: You can integrate your CRM with your website to allow you to market your projects on your website with multiple photos and videos. Complete project information with comprehensive photo gallery which can be updated very easily as and when required. Virtual 3D walk-through for online inspection of sample flats. Upload project brochures. Online registration and lead generation mechanism. Get complete statistics on the number of visitors/ time spent on the website/ projects browsed etc.